- 【Safety Door Design】: Large steel latch for smoke containment A more secure and airtight environment makes smoked products more flavorful. Measures just 25.2”x 17.7”x 51.2”, Weight: 111.33lbs. HAKKA upgraded 1000W 10 Layers electric smoker makes it easy to transport, set up, and clean for every accession on the go!
- 【MULTI-FUNTIONAL】: HAKKA smoker features 0°F (0°C) to 275°F (135°C), thermostatically controlled (and higher) temperature range, 0 to 12 hour digital timer, safe and convenient side Load wooden pallets. Internal dimensions: 40.3x34x69cm, 100% insulated for energy efficient cooking. Detachable Drip Tray, Detachable Drip Tray with Auto-Off, 8-in-1 Versatility for Grilling, Smoking, Roasting, Roasting, Searing, Stewing, Grilling and Charcoal Grilling Confident hardwood flavor.
- 【Hakka smoker is a popular method】To keep food longer, or to give food a different flavor. Cooking in different ways - smoked/grill/steam/roasted/stewed/roasted, provides great flexibility for nutritional supplements: smoked meat generally contains nutrients such as protein, fat, vitamins, trace elements, etc. Helps to supplement nutrition for the human body, thereby maintaining the health of the body; providing energy.
- 【Hakka Smoker Built to Last】: Sturdy steel construction with a high-temperature powder coating finish makes the pellet grill long-lasting, bringing you years of ultimate wood-fired grilling experience.
- 【Hakka Quality Assurance】We are committed to providing the highest quality products and the most thoughtful service. If you have any questions about the product, please contact us, we will answer you in time and help you solve the product problems you encounter. We are constantly optimizing our products based on your suggestions. Backed by a one-year manufacturer's warranty after purchase, returns are accepted within thirty days. Thank you for your support and trust.
|Qty of layer
|Interval of shelf
|Material of cabinet body
|Layer of thermal insulation
Smoker Product Instructions：
Smoker Instructions (Fahrenheit).pdf