Whatever the nature, extent, style and budget of your commercial kitchen project, you can be assured of the same high level of professionalism, pragmatism and performance from Carina Restaurant Supply Ltd.
Our consultancy service comprises a tailored set of stages, each costed separately and outlined in a detailed fee proposal. The nature and level of our involvement can vary from one brief to the next, but the example below shows the structure of a typical consultancy project.
CONSULTANCY PROJECT EXAMPLE
- Stage 1: Inception and feasibility. Obtaining or putting in place the cornerstones of the project. This includes budgets and timescales, details of the project team, and plans of the project building. It also involves development and refinement of the design brief, undertaking space planning, and production of an intial block drawing of the proposed layout.
- Stage 2: Scheme design: Progressing the designs through to an agreed scheme. Meeting on site with all relevant parties to discuss the proposed scheme, then producing an estimation of budget costs with options for different standards and levels of quality.
- Stage 3: Detail design. Creation and provision of detailed plans for all relevant aspects of the scheme, including foodservice equipment, M&E services and elevation layouts.
- Stage 4: Design scheme document. Production of a pricing schedule that identifies a make, model reference and quantity for every item specified within the scheme. This enables the client to obtain detailed quotations for supply and installation.
- Stage 5: Site project supervision and completion. Undertaking a programme of site visits and reviews as the installation progresses from first fix to completion. This is followed by the co-ordination of any necessary snagging works prior to final completion. Testing, commissioning and handover are all witnessed, with the final step being the collation of a full set of operating and maintenance manuals.
If you’re looking for a greater level of success from your commercial kitchen or bar design, we’re here to help. Call 01892 730321 or email us for more details.